- In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God which are divinely inspired, inerrant, and infallible. The Holy Scriptures are the final written authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God spoken of in the Scriptures as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit expression His triune nature.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ as God manifested in the flesh, His virgin birth, sinless human life, miracles, death on the cross for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension, and personal return in power and glory.
- In salvation from a lost and sinful condition by faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ who provides forgiveness for our sins.
- In the Holy Spirit who draws us to Christ, imparts to us a new nature that desires godliness, empowers us to be witnesses, and manifests numerous gifts for the edification of the church and evangelization of the world.
- As an act of obedience to the gospel message, each believer should be baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit.
- The church is comprised of all true believers in Christ and it is God’s intention that we dwell in unity.
- In the resurrection of all people; true believes in Christ to everlasting life and unbelievers to everlasting punishment.
- The work of the church is to extend the Kingdom of God throughout the world by preaching the gospel, healing the sick, delivering the spiritually oppressed, and establishing the rule of God in every area of life.